Junior Accountant position (Short-term):
· University degree
· 1-2 years experience
· Experience in QuickBooks is a plus
- Job Description:
· Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
· Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
· Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
· Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
· Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
· Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
· Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
· Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with Jordanian regulations.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
· Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Please submit your CV and motivation letter by stating the above position in the Note line.
Deadline for accepting applications is: 9 February 2019
Horizons for Green Development is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates diversity and inclusion.